Sunday, March 14, 2010

A true blessing from God...

"I knew you before I formed you in your mother's womb." Jeremiah 1:5

The Lord has a plan for our little one and I am so excited to find out what that plan will be as it unfolds. Daniel and I have already bonded with our baby and we haven't even found out if it's a boy or a girl. Since Daniel left for his Initial Flight Screening in Colorado today and will be gone for up to a month, we took some photos of our growing family. It worked out well since I was already dressed up for my virtual baby shower that my wonderful mom threw for me today. We used Skype and webcams so I could attend the festivities and got to talk to some of my family and friends. It's amazing that even at 1000+ miles away, I could still 'speak' through signing to my Aunt Randi who is deaf and give everyone a tour of our new house. It was wonderful to see so many familiar smiling faces on my screen. I look forward to introducing our baby to all those that helped us prepare for his or her arrival.

Here are some photos from our 'family photo shoot'









No comments:

Post a Comment