Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Baby Update

To bring you all up to speed here's a summary on how our first little miracle is developing:
I am almost 19 weeks along and this pregnancy has been very uneventful and 'normal.' I have been extremely thankful for this fact. No morning sickness at all and the only concerning thing was some heart palpitations which were checked out and found to be caused by the extra blood flow and simply a normal symptom of pregnancy. (They have since gone away.) The baby has been moving for the few weeks which is really exciting. I'm the only one who can feel it right now, but in a few weeks the kicks should be strong enough to be felt by Daniel who is looking forward to it.
Even though it's fun to compare our little one to fruits and vegetables, I love visiting www.babycenter.com to see exactly how the baby is developing. Just click on the timeline to see what the baby looks like at specific weeks in the pregnancy. My little sister, Grace, likes to visit the site with me even though she says the baby 'looks sorta like an alien.' 
Here's a picture of my baby bump at week 17. I'll be posting these kind of shots as I grow so you can see the difference in size. 


Have a happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment