Saturday, January 7, 2012

Back for 2012... and hopefully more regular posts!

So it's been quite awhile since I posted, but here's a quick recap on where we are:
  • We moved to Keesler AFB in Biloxi, MS in August for Daniel's new training (Undergraduate Cber Training).
  • We LOVE our new home on base and have made lots of good friends over the past few months.
  • We're expecting a bundle of joy in mid-March and couldn't be happier about it!
  • We hosted our first Thanksgiving in our home when Daniel's parents & brother came in for the holiday.
  • We spent Christmas and New Year's in Pittsburgh and are now home and back to 'normal.'
Over the past month or so, I've discovered a love for Pinterest which is an online 'pin' board to help keep all the cool recipes, ideas, crafts, etc I find online organized and in one place! I'll be sharing some of those ideas here (and how successful (or not) I've found them to be) and some that I've come up with on my own. Hope you'll join me!

No comments:

Post a Comment