Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Still here, still pregnant!

I'm 2 days away from my due date with very little progress made within the last week. I saw the doctor yesterday and he said I'm only 1 centimeter dilated. It's normal for the first baby to take a little longer, but I really want to have this baby now! I'm hoping that we'll see some action this weekend, but we'll have to wait and see. All the moms in my bible studies have told me the old wive's tales are exactly that and won't help at all.
"Don't try the castor oil. It won't work and it's disgusting!" -Jessa (mom of 2).
We have an appointment for Wednesday morning and I'll keep everyone posted on if it's necessary. Keep praying for the health of the baby and that he or she decides to make their arrival before we have to induce!

No comments:

Post a Comment