Thursday, December 10, 2009

Where We Were....

While Daniel and I were living in Pittsburgh, we rented a house that was close to work, close to my parents' home and within walking distance of my favorite pizza shop! Some of you have visited, but for those who didn't get to see it, I thought I'd post some pictures. Unfortunately, the rooms will look extremely bare because the pictures were taken while we were packing up the car to drive out to Vance...

Here is our beautiful HUGE kitchen- though we didn't have a lot of cabinets, we had space- something I miss very much since moving into the Cherokee Lodge.


Here is our pretty mantle in the living room- once covered with several picture frames, candles, but left rather empty after my in-laws came and helped us pack up our many wedding gifts!


Another view of our living room. The pretty china cabinet that came with the rental was one of my favorite pieces and displayed some of our china and crystal while we lived here.


Gracie, my littlest sister, in the guest bedroom- furnished with a twin bed, my wicker desk and a vanity set lent to us by my mom.


Daniel, me, Mom and Gracie at our side door- the house is rather unique in that there is no front door, but our little stoop was always welcoming- especially after Gracie left her hand prints on the corner during a painting session!

No comments:

Post a Comment